Waterproof Plank flooring commonly known as luxury vinyl plank, is 100% waterproof and durable enough to last in even the busiest of households. Waterproof plank is a cost-effective way to add the realistic look and feel of hardwood to any room at a fraction of the price.
About Waterproof Plank Flooring
Child Proof, Pet Proof
- Mimics the look and feel of natural hardwood flooring
- Waterproof: Can handle large spills, dampness, moisture, or flat out wetness
- Install anywhere: Great for kitchens, bathrooms, including over concrete slabs, and in basements
- Has a special backing that helps reduce noise and makes the floor feel warmer
If you’re looking for flooring that can withstand moisture and spills, waterproof plank flooring is the ideal solution for a variety of rooms, from kitchens to bathrooms to basements, as well as commercial uses, like restaurants and stores. Waterproof plank flooring may sound too good to be true, but this durable floor covering from World of Floors, Detroit’s leading floor specialist, is 100% water-resistant and long-lasting.
Reasons to Install Waterproof Plank Flooring
A floor that doesn’t absorb spills? A floor that allows liquids to bead up? Waterproof plank flooring is a dream come true for homeowners with chaotic households and business owners who need easy-to-maintain flooring.
Durable floor coverings are incredibly important in busy homes, especially those with children, teens, and pets. Waterproof plank is a cost-effective way to add the realistic look and feel of hardwood at a fraction of the price. Here are just some of the many benefits:
- Waterproof: Whether large spills, moisture, dampness, or heavy wetness finds its way to the floor, waterproof plank flooring can withstand any problem without suffering damage or discoloration.
- Easy to install: No extra underlayment is needed for installation and the advanced drop-click system makes for an easy, fast install. No extra adhesive is necessary.
- Durable: Constructed with 8mm thickness topped with an extra-thick wear layer, waterproof plank flooring is built to last a lifetime, through high traffic, scratches, pets, and kids.
- Quiet and comfortable: Special backing on the waterproof plank flooring is designed to reduce noise and make the floor feel warmer. The underlayment suppresses in-room and between-level step sound for quiet walking.
Design Your Waterproof Flooring
If you envision your home with natural hardwood flooring but want a material that is far more durable, waterproof plank flooring is the ideal, cost-effective alternative. You get the realistic look of hardwood along with versatility and durability, especially for common areas and high-use rooms.
This type of flooring comes in several colors, so it blends with any aesthetic in any room of your home. From beige to gray, brown to black, there are multiple colors within each family, as well as different lengths of boards and thickness so you can get the exact look you want, whether bright or dark, soft or crisp, gentle or dramatic.
Benefits of Waterproof Plank Flooring
The durability of waterproof plank flooring makes it user-friendly in all ways and the benefits are many:
Easy installation: Can be installed over a variety of surfaces, including concrete, hardwood, and plywood.
Versatile: The durability of this type of flooring makes it ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, family rooms, and more.
Simple maintenance: Regular sweeping and mopping are the only care that’s needed. The flooring can also be vacuumed.
Get Waterproof Plank Flooring in Detroit
World of Floors offers customers a free in-home estimate, assisting you in making the best flooring choice for your space and budget. We offer next-day installation and the best price is guaranteed. Contact us today to discuss flooring options and find out if it’s right for your home.
This product is constructed top-to-bottom to be 100% waterproof. Ideal for all moisture prone areas in your home, including kitchens, bathrooms and basements. It’s the super floor covering material that handles whatever life dishes out.
This product is built to last a lifetime. 8mm in thickness topped with a wear layer that’s extra-thick and developed for commercial applications. Whether your concerns are high traffic, pets, kids or all of the above, our scratch resistant wear layer will keep your floors looking great for years to come.
Quick Next Day Installation
It comes with an attached backing so no extra underlayment is needed. The most advanced drop-click system enables quick install, eliminating any extra adhesive.
Quiet and Comfortable
The IXPE underlayment effectively suppresses in-room and between-level step sound. What’s more, it adds extra comfort and livability that many vinyl flooring solutions lack.